Special Order Items:
- Special Order items are considered final and a deposit of 30%-50% of the balance must be made before the order is placed for production. All wheel orders are treated as special order items, no exceptions.
- Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE for special order items, which need to be produced before delivery. Paying the deposit is a commitment acknowledging the agreement where the customer has agreed to have their requested products produced.
- NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES, or CANCELLATIONS are given for special order items; NO MODIFICATIONS can be made once the order has been placed. It will be the customer’s responsibility to make sure the order is correct.
- Any special order items, which have been approved for refund, will be charged a 25% service and restocking fee. These exceptions DO NOT apply to group buy participants; refunds will not be an option.
- Any special order item, which has been mounted, balanced, installed or have any signs of usage will not be accepted for return or refunds, no exception. It will be the customer’s responsibility to inform Ravspec if the following has been done before continuing with the return process.
- It is the responsibility of the customer/installer to verify the correctness of size and application of the part before installation. Ravspec will claim no responsibility if the customer has lacked to check during the time of delivery.
- “SPECIAL ORDER Items”. Including items such as special make or imported items from Japan / Europe, wheels, special make body kits”. When you place an order for special order items, please be aware that we can only provided the best-estimated delivery time based on the information we received from the manufacture and the shipping carrier. Due to the wide number of variables between manufacturer and shipping schedules, estimates delivery time are just estimates. We estimates conservatively and we usually delivery faster than our estimates time. We can’t guarantee delivery time of any special order items because this is impossible to do. It is the customer responsibility to take this into consideration before ordering.
- Estimated time does not include domestic shipping time, time to clear customs upon arrival, national holidays (international & domestic holidays), weather conditions, or any unforeseen possibilities which may delay the wheels from being delivered to the customer.
- ALL SHIPPING quotes on our site are for USA locations within the 48 states only (Excludes Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rice, etc.). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping quotes outside the perimeters of the 48 states including international shipping.
- Flat Rate shipping only applies to areas within the 48 states and can be altered to fit the cost of international deliveries and states outside of the 48 states perimeter.
- All special order items will require a signature upon delivery and requests for no signature during delivery will not be an option.
- Ravspec will be deciding on what shipments will require a signature during delivery and the customer will not be able to play a part for this decision.
- Ravspec reserves the right to ship purchased items to the billing address if deemed necessary. Addresses provided after the purchase has been made may or may not be honored depending on acceptance approval.
- Additional shipping costs will be requested if changes are made after the purchase time.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to check all packages during the time of delivery to make sure there has been no damages made during transportation. If damages has been made the purchaser is to contact Ravspec immediately and notify the shipping carrier’s driver. Please view the Damage Claims portion for detailed information.
Return & Exchange Policy:
- Return for exchange or refund will be allowed only within 7 calendar days from the date of receipt.
- Return Authorization Number must be issued before any return can be made. We will NOT accept any return without this number. Please write this number clearly on the outside of the return package and tag the item(s) inside with invoice number.
- All authorized return merchandise must be unused and in its original sealed package. No return or exchange on merchandise that shows signs of having been installed, mounted, scratched or defaced will be allowed.
- RAVSPEC must receive all returns within 14 calendar days after the return authorization number has been issued. The return authorization number does not imply a replacement, but only that RAVSPEC will inspect the merchandise based on your claim.
- Return must be sent freight prepaid and insured by the customer. Original shipping and handling charge is nonrefundable. A photocopy of your invoice showing the invoice number must accompany your return along with the completed return request form.
- Any approved returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Any damages during the time of delivery to Ravspec will be the customer’s responsibility to resolve. It is STRONGLY advised when returning items insurance is prepaid along with the shipping cost.
- All approved refund will be paid by company check; credit card credit or account credits all to be determined by RAVSPEC.
- All merchandises are packed carefully and correctly utilizing a triple check method before it leaves RAVSPEC.
- All claims for damage or loss to your shipment must be made with the carrier within 48 hours after receiving items. Damaged shipments should be checked in the presence of the carrier and to avoid disputes have the driver put a note on your shipment record. Please keep all shipment cartons and packing material for carrier inspection.
- Claims for shortage of items must be made within 48 hours of receipt and be reported to the shipping carrier along with informing Ravspec.
- Buyer must inspect the packaging and the products carefully upon receiving them, then accept the shipment and notate any damages and irregularities such as crushed, torn, punctured or broken parts on both the packaging and the products, on the freight bill or receipt at the driver’s presence. Buyer must retain all cartons, packing materials, and damaged products for the carrier’s damage inspector to inspect. Do not refuse shipment or return it without approval, because the buyer’s right to make a damage claim may be denied. A signed receipt without any notation indemnified the carrier as well as RavSpec from any further damage claim. Discovery of damages after a clear delivery becomes the responsibility of the customer. All damages must be notified to carrier AND RavSpec within 24 hours.