Financing Your Purchase
0% APR Financing Available
We provide easy and affordable financing via our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
AFFORDABLE MONTHLY PAYMENTS
Pay for your purchase over 12 months at 0% APR or over 24 or 36 months at competitive interest rates*.
NO PREPAYMENT PENALTIES
You pay back the loan in monthly payments and can prepay at any time without penalty.
FAST AND EASY ONLINE APPLICATION
No paperwork here! Applying is easy and financing terms are clear. Get a decision in seconds.
How Does It Work?
When you’re ready to buy, click on the Pay Over Time button on the product detail page or the final check out page. Follow our simple application process. If you pre-qualify, you’ll be shown the monthly cost of the item. You can quickly check out or, if you’d like to continue shopping, simply add the item to the merchant’s shopping cart and choose Bread as your method of payment when you check out.
Another financing option is to click on the picture link above to get to the pre-qualification page. Follow our simple application process. Once approved, you can return to our website and start adding products to your shopping cart and choose Bread as your method of payment when you check out.
Bread will send a verification code to your cell phone. Follow the procedure to finish the payment process.
You will receive a confirmation email from RavSpec. Bread will reach out to you directly to coordinate payments.
** For More Information, please visit https://www.getbread.com/faq/
Financing Terms and Conditions
- Checking your APR will not affect your credit score. There’s no obligation to purchase when you prequalify for financing.
- *Subject to credit approval. The term is for a loan to finance a purchase. Rates range from 0% to 29.99% APR, resulting in, for example, 12 equal monthly payments of $83.33 per $1,000 borrowed at 0% APR. Bread loans are made by Cross River Bank, a member of FDIC.
- 0% interest is available up to 12 months only.
- 24 and 36 months financing is available at a competitive interest rate.
- For more Information click here